1 November 2019
How to Take Care of Your Dental Bridges – Elite Dental Care Tracy
How to take care of your dental bridges
“A positive day starts with a confident smile”, but if there is tooth missing or if we have gaps between any two tooth/teeth, we cannot be confident to smile or speak in front of crowd.
We face difficulty in chewing our food and loose the shape of our face due to the gaps in the teeth because of the lost tooth.
People avoid socializing and enjoying themselves as they cannot be confident happy go persons in front of everybody.
There is a solution to avoid the embarrassment, that is implanting the Dental Bridges in the place of missing tooth.
Dental Bridges are the best options to fill in the gaps and restore the lost tooth, and they safe guard and give a healthy life to other surrounding teeth.
They save them from getting misplaced and shaped out.
Dental Bridges are placed when there are couple of teeth missing or if the teeth are missing on one side of the mouth.
These Dental bridges are of four types:
Dental Bridges last for more than ten years if properly taken care of.
Myself (Dr.Singh) as a Dental specialist from The Elite Dental Care in Tracy recommend these precautions strictly to his patients after implanting the Dental Bridges.
Care for Dental Bridges:
- Brush your teeth twice daily.
- Floss the natural and dental bridges using tiny brushes that are designed to get into small nooks and corners of the tooth to reduce the risk of formation of bacteria or tooth decay.
- Brush your teeth with Fluoride rich tooth paste or use the products that are specially made for these dentures .
- Do not miss the dental appointments as they professionally clean the tooth and adjust if there is any problem in the dental bridges.
- Prefer eating more fruits, vegetables that are not sticky.
- Avoid chewing hard foods initially to avoid damage to the bridges.
- Choose proper diet that enhances the life of Dental bridges.
Why people prefer Dental Bridges:
- As per the survey conducted by me and my team many patients prefer Dental bridges because these dental bridges need low maintenance.
- Patients get accustomed to the dental bridges in very less time.
- It hardly becomes noticeable after a while as it harmonizes with the other teeth and becomes a part of the mouth.
- It can be cleaned normally without taking out from the mouth.
To maintain a great smile and live happily without any oral complications, it is important to be cautious and take special care on daily basis after putting on the Dental bridges.